A Set of Highly Collectible Royal Doulton Cabinet Plates
Superbly decorated by Rare and Much Sought After Artists.
Of interest to both Doulton collectors, anglers and fisherman who will truly appreciate the quality of the images.
– Excellent condition.
– No chips, cracks, hairlines or crazing.
– Please wait for all pictures to load
– Condition is illustrated accurately in the detailed pics
Makers Marks :
– Bearing Royal Doulton crown and cog mark
– Together with Robert allen script marks ‘RA380’ and ‘H3310’
– with handwritten name of fish below
– Dating c1927 to c1928
Size & Weight :
– Measure: 24cm in diameter
– On a 12.5cm diameter foot rim.
– Unpacked Weight: 540 gms each
Doulton Cabinet Plates offer the keen antiques collector a wide range of possibilities.
European Monarchs and the worlds Royalty were the first to covet porcelain and began the practice of collecting and displaying porcelain plates.
Today many plate collectors focus their attention on collecting the types of porcelain plates that were once far too expensive for anyone but Royalty or the very rich to own.
In 1901, the popularity of Doulton products came to the attention of the Royal family and the Burslem factory was granted the Royal Warrant by King Edward VII. The Doulton business adopted bold new markings and a new name … Royal Doulton.