DEFINITIONS & MEANINGS
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account: means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to process and track their orders;
- Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer by Holly House Antiques. when you move through this Web Site and / or utilise the functions provided by account creation, wishlist, add to cart, etc;
- Data: means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- Holly House Antiques or Antiques Market or antiquemark.net: means Holly House Antiques, Lea Road, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 1AR, UK;
- Service: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that antiquemark.net. makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- System: means any online communications infrastructure that antiquemark.net. makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User: / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by antiquemark.net and acting in the course of their employment; and
- Web Site: means the website that you are currently using (antiquemark.net) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.antiquemark.net) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Your email address
Your email address will never be sold or given to anyone else. Your email address is never made public. Holly House Antiques (antiquemark.net), will never send you unsolicited email, sell or give away your email details.
When a User utilises a form to send an email to Holly House Antiques, the IP address of the User is sent with the email. This can aid us in identifying any suspicious activity.
Valid email addresses along with the message sent are stored in our secure MySQL database.
This site uses Google Analytics to analyse visitor information. This information cannot identify you personally or any personal information about you. By using analytics software a cookie is stored on your computer which enables the tracking software to provide helpful stats for us to use.
Credit Card & Payment Details
antiquemark.net does not store credit card details.
DATA & PERSONAL INFORMATION
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name;
- 2.2 contact information such as email address and telephone number;
- 2.3 demographic information such as address and post code;
- 2.4 IP address (automatically collected);
- 2.5 web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- 2.6 operating system (automatically collected);
- 2.7 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected); and
- 2.8 Cookie information (see Clause 10 below).
- 3.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Holly House Antiques for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to 12 months.
- 3.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- 3.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see Clause 9 below.
- 3.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 3.4.1 internal record keeping;
- 3.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
- 3.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- 3.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
- 6.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 6.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 6.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
7. YOUR RIGHT TO WITHHOLD INFORMATION
- 7.1 You may access certain areas of the Web Site without providing any Data at all. However, to use all Services and Systems available on the Web Site you may be required to submit Account information or other Data.
8. ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
- 8.1 You may access your Account at any time to view or amend the Data. You may need to modify or update your Data if your circumstances change. Additional Data as to your marketing preferences may also be stored and you may change this at any time.
- 8.2 You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fee.
- 9.1 Data security is of great importance to Holly House Antiques and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Design, images and content are copyright Holly House Antiques.
Copyright in this site and associated Holly House Antiques sites (its text, graphics, design layout, look, appearance, etc) are copyright of Holly House Antiques and/or its licensors and it is a violation of copyright law to download, save, redistribute, reproduce, publish or sell any content on this site without the written permission of the copyright owner.
The reproduction of any content from any site that is the copyright of Holly House Antiques without written consent from Holly House Antiques is subject to a charge of £5,000 for past usage in addition to future usage charges. Removal of unlicenced content does not void the £5,000 fee for past usage. The reproduction of any part of this site shall constitute acceptance of these terms and all legal remedies will be taken to recover payment.
You have the right to view this site and copy to cache for personal reference by yourself only. You are not granted any commercial or other rights.
BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- 5.1 Holly House Antiques may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will not be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Holly House Antiques may, from time to time, may employ the services of other parties to deal with matters that include, but are not limited to,
- payment handling
- delivery of purchased items
- search engine facilities
- advertising and marketing.
The providers of such services will only have access to personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site that is required for them to fulfill the services they perform; ie, delivery address for couriers, etc.
- 10.2 Before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
- 10.3 Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1A. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings, as set out in sub-Clause 10.4.
- 10.4 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
- 10.5 You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
- 10.6 The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent detailed in sub-Clause 10.2.
- 10.7 It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
NAME OF COOKIE PURPOSE
acceptCookies To remember your decision to accept cookies so you do not have to tell us again. This is only created to accept cookies.
SCHEDULE 1A: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
NAME OF COOKIE PURPOSE
SCHEDULE 2: THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
NAME OF COOKIE NAME OF PROVIDER PURPOSE
__utmz, __utmc, __utmb, __utma Google Google Analytics is used to provide feedback to help us improve our site and it’s usability.
UIDR, UID, __uset, __stid Share This Needed to display the share this bar on the right hand side.
Google uses the DART cookie, which enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visits to this site and other sites on the Web. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by reviewing:
- The Types of cookies used by Google
- and How Google uses data when you use partner sites or apps.
Your Browser can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with viewing our site. (for example see: Manage your cookies in Chrome)